Robert E Ebert, MDGeriatric Medicine
In 1987, Dr. Ebert started an Internal Medicine practice in Brooksville, Florida at Pinebrook Medical Center and was on staff at multiple hospitals in the area. He has subsequently practiced Internal Medicine, Hospital Medicine and Geriatrics his subspecialty, over the past 30 years. Dr. Ebert has participated in many medical organizations as well as served as Chief of Medicine at Oak Hill, President of Hernando County Medical Society and served on medical committees at the various hospitals over the years.
He has worked with medical students at USF and participated in their yearly mission trip overseas as one of the supervising physicians.
He has currently joined the faculty at Oak Hill hospital internal medicine residency program in their outpatient clinical department.
His hobbies include Bible study, biking, fishing, running, swimming, and flying.
Abscess Aspiration and Simple Laceration Repair
Coronary Artery Disease
- Geriatric Medicine - Primary - Board Certified
- Internal Medicine - Board Certified
- Practicing since: 2016
- Gender: Male
- Undergraduate Degree: Ashbury University - 1978
- Graduate Degree: Autonomous University of Guadalajara School of Medicine - 1982
- Graduate Degree: Albert Einstein College of Medicine - 1983
- Residency: New York Medical Center - 1986
- Oak Hill Hospital